Here’s a list of our contributions to the AGU Fall Meeting 2022 Science Leads The Future (12-16 December 2022 in Chicago, IL):
- Angelo Carlino, Matthias Wildemeersch, Sebastian Sterl, Celray James Chawanda, Ann van Griensven, Wim Thiery, Matteo Giuliani and Andrea Castelletti. Climate change, hydrological variability, and declining cost of renewables reduce economic viability of African hydropower potential | GC12B-06. Monday, 12 December 2022.
- Wyatt Arnold, Matteo Giuliani and Andrea Castelletti. Linking electricity dispatch and river basin water management across scales to find solutions for new and jointly operated hydropower and floating solar infrastructure | GC16E-07. Monday, 12 December 2022.
- Andrea Castelletti, Angelo Carlino, Rafael J. P. Schmitt. Carbon intensity of hydropower: a key driver of power capacity expansion under climate policy in the African continent | GC26F-04. Tuesday, 13 December 2022.
- Andrea Castelletti, Veronica Piuri, Guang Yang, Elena Matta, and Matteo Giuliani. How water demand interventions can influence water management in the Nile River Basin | H36F-03. Thursday, 15 Dec 2022.
- Andrea Ficchì, Andrea Castelletti, Matteo Giuliani, and Dennis Zanutto. Advancing the Operation of Multipurpose Water Reservoirs with Multi-timescale Forecasts: Application to Lake Como | H43F-08. Thursday, 15 Dec 2022.
- Sandra Ricart, Andrea Castelletti, and Claudio Gandolfi. Combining farmers and irrigation consortia’s perspectives on climate change to reduce risk aversion and reinforce policy making at the regional scale | GC41E-01. Thursday, 15 Dec 2022.